“Let’s not forget that staff members are hired to advance the mission of your organization.”
– Steve Logan, Founder of Mappings
Leadership concerns we regularly
encounter with staff members
- Where do I need to grow so I can lead to the next level?
- How did excitement and passion get replaced with so much conflict and stress?
- I think I’ve lost sight of the mission. Would you help me regain perspective?
- I’m doing things that are not beneficial to my well-being.
- I’m exhausted. And I feel stuck.
- My family wants more of me, and I have nothing more to give.
- I avoid conflict like the plague. What does healthy conflict look like?
- If I had the money, I’d be gone tomorrow.
- I need an experienced, confidential partner to problem-solve with me?
- Lot’s of activity around here, but are we making a difference?
- We are doing some things right, but are we doing the right things?
- Nickels and Noses… isn’t there more we should be measuring?
- Mimicking successful organizations isn’t the answer for us.
- What’s it going to take to grow?
- Conflict is everywhere. What happened to Team?
What makes a good staff meeting?
- Organizational doubt is increasing. What should we do?
- Whatever happened to our compelling vision?
- Some of our practices need an overhaul, but where do we begin?
- What would “health” look like for our organization?
- We need a plan to accomplish our purposes.